Solitary every day life is packed with pros and cons, and while the remarkable minutes commonly usually fun to live through, they generate looking for couples great entertainment. Tinder provides partnered with ladies’ way of life magazine Cosmopolitan to produce a branded podcast that digs into exactly what internet dating is truly like throughout the usa.
âSingle, Swipe, Repeat’ is actually a 12-episode audio show managed by Faye Brennan, Intercourse & affairs Director of Cosmopolitan. Brennan is accompanied weekly by a celebrity visitor host to-break down the most notable, entertaining, mental, romantic and relatable matchmaking stories provided by Tinder consumers in the nation.
“Between you only at Cosmo, and all of our pals at Tinder, we have now heard a lot of untamed dating tales recently and they’re merely too-good not to share,” Brennan claims in an advertising clip. “Jetting to The Bahamas following very first big date? Reserving six dates back-to-back in identical evening? We Are Going To enter into it all with singles living every where from Las Vegas to South Carolina on âSingle, Swipe, Perform.'”
Five periods are launched up until now, each approximately twenty minutes long:
- Arizona, D.C.: TFW Everything Is Off The Record. Brennan is joined by Polly Rodriguez, CEO and co-founder of sexual wellness business Unbound, to go over internet dating in Arizona D.C. – the luckiest urban area to date in on Tinder, with increased matches than just about any different U.S. area.
- Mormon Nation: TFW You Don’t Understand Language. Brennan is joined by previous Disney star, actor, dancer, and Utah indigenous Mollee Gray, to chat about online dating the Mormon way.
- Chicago: TFW you like Baseball More Than Bae. Brennan is actually joined by comedian Liza Treyger to listen to regarding the times that rock while the times that blow in the Windy City.
- Bay Neighborhood: TFW Every Person’s Got a Hoodie Saturated In Tactics. Brennan is actually accompanied inside the business with Zach Kornfeld, one-quarter on the YouTube comedy sensation The Try Guys, to unpack the particularities of navigating Silicon Valley’s engineer-saturated matchmaking pool.
- The South: TFW You Reckon It Really Is a Southern Thing. Brennan is joined during the facility by Shan Boodram, sexologist, YouTube celebrity and author, to have the low-down on dating from inside the land of south belles and old-school chivalry.
Tinder is not necessarily the first dating company to evaluate the podcasting seas. Bumble introduced 1st period of the very own matchmaking podcast, Unsubscribe, earlier in the day this current year. Unsubscribe is managed by Jada Sezer, mental health and the entire body positive activist, and Louise Troen, Overseas VP advertising and Communications for Bumble.
‘Single, Swipe, Repeat’ is obtainable on all major podcast service providers, including Apple Podcasts, Bing Gamble, Spotify and Stitcher. Unique periods is readily available every Tuesday in July.