A bookkeeping service offers a three-tiered approach to developing and maintaining any company’s overall financial processes and management. The first prong is created by the accounting software specialist. He or she creates accounting data files so that it’s tailored to the specific needs of our clients.
Our bookkeeping services are suitable for all kinds of businesses and industries of small and medium sizes for effective bookkeeping. We offer daily, weekly, and monthly services based on requirements/needs by our clients. We are using a team of experts, to provide bookkeeping services with the latest international rules of accounting in financial reporting.
We at GSS offer following Book Keeping Services
- Bookkeeping Services – Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually
- Accounts Payable Management – Coding, posting, paying bills with explicit approval, reconciling, reporting, and maintaining vendor master files.
- Banking, credit card, loan, investment, and Vendor account reconciliations.
- Accounts Receivable Management – Coding, posting of cash receipts & sales, invoicing, statements, reconciling, reporting, light collections by phone and mail as needed and maintaining customer master files.
- Payroll – Processing and entering payroll.
- Financial Reporting – Financial management reporting, budgeting, and cash flow forecasting.